Saturday, October 16, 2010

My Superman Remix Mash Project


This is the final cut (for now) of my Superman remix mash project. The clips come from an old WW II animated series, The Fifties TV series, The Adventures of Superman, and Superman Returns trailer. I wanted to tell the story of superman in a visual and audible, dynamically powerful way. I mean he is the man of steel. I wanted to have fun, too, technically manipulating the visuals to match the beat of the music background. The background music is from an old audio cassette I digitized and remixed. I used parts of two songs called, All I Got Is Rage, and I Am the Head and Not the Tail. They were written and performed by a band titled Paga.The band are old friends, they were never contracted or signed, so I believe they would not mind me using it

No comments: